[CentOS] How to schedule for a repeated task?

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Mon May 3 11:09:08 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 03, 2010 at 12:02:43PM +0100, hadi motamedi wrote:
> > Thank you . It can connect to remote node port 23. But how can I send
> command to remote node and capture its log?

	Do you do a single iota of research on your own or do you
	expect the members of this list to do *everything* for you?

	There are man pages ("man nc"); documentation (located in
	/usr/share/doc/nc-1.84) and google.

	Can you please make an effort to help yourself on occasion?
	You will learn more and you won't alienate members of the list.

	I'm extremely sorry if this comes across as rude, but quite
	frankly I find your lack of research and your wasting the
	time of the readers of this list quite rude.

							John

--
If you can give your son or daughter only one gift, let it be enthusiasm.

-- Bruce Barton (1886-1967), American author, advertising expert