[CentOS] your session only lasted less than 10 seconds error

Kwan Lowe kwan.lowe at gmail.com
Wed May 12 18:41:14 UTC 2010

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 1:31 PM, Chaitanya Yanamadala
<dr.virus.india at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dude
> I dont whether u read the entire thing whch i posted in my first mail
> at d botom of the post i gave u d error mesg whch i m geting
> Read d post first and i knw wt putty is
> I said dt i cannt able to login to my machine anymore and i cant get
> any logs as i m unable to log into d machine.
>  As for the posts i m not the one who started speaking rude.

Grow a thicker skin. There is nothing on any of the posts that I would
consider rude. These are volunteers on the lists, not paid support for
your organization. If you want support, go purchase a RedHat
subscription and they can help you.

I read and re-read your original message and it's missing lots of details.