[CentOS] upgrading to a minor release 4.1 to 4.2

sheraz naz sheraznaz at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 17:56:29 UTC 2010

Thanks guys, this would work. FYI, as to "why", well it is a mission critical system that has been up and running for a while (on 4.1) but now we to update it to minimum 4.2 to meet some requirements, so we want to keep the changes to a minimum. As for security issues, the way it is setup currently that is not an issue, however it will be soon replaced with latest version of 5.x