[CentOS] route question

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Fri May 14 19:10:05 UTC 2010

> >/
> /Traffic will already route out the appropriate interface for a directly
> connected network.  So packets to an IP on the 74.223.8.176/28 subnet
> should route out eth1 and packets to the 24.123.23.168/29 network will
> route out eth2.
>
> Are you trying to route other subnets within the 74.X.X.X out eth1?

I am trying to get my two WAN ethernet connections into one box to work.
Eth2 is cable, eth1 is T1 and eth0 is office LAN. Eth2 works just fine.
connections on eth1 dont seem to go anywhere.

I thought it was the routing based on route -n info.

I am also using iptable to preroute and postroute.

Jerry