[CentOS] Resolv.conf being overwritten

Thomas Dukes tdukes at sc.rr.com
Fri May 21 00:04:29 UTC 2010

I had this all setup on an upgraded 5.5 system. An app crashed and I tried a
restore from a backup and hosed the system. I can even get my old files off
the backup to the new system. Its been a really long time since I had to set
this stuff up. Everything had been working fine for 6+ years.

Working on DNS but this stuff is getting deep for an old guy.

Eddie