[CentOS] Creating a user defined service in Cent os

Chaitanya Yanamadala dr.virus.india at gmail.com
Mon May 24 15:06:05 UTC 2010

thank u marcelo.
so after creating a file how do i add it to service list.
coz when  i create a new file in /etc/init.d it is not appearing in the
services list..

Chaitanya

"A man can get discouraged many times but he is not a failure until he stops
trying..."

"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an
eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was
'committed'."