[CentOS] [URGENT] Assistance Requested in Looking for Dr Francis T. Seow, Harvard Law School Research Fellow

James Bensley jwbensley at gmail.com
Thu May 27 10:24:57 UTC 2010

"Assistance Requested in Looking for Dr Francis T. Seow, Harvard Law
School Research Fellow"

Maybe you should start by contacting Harvard? This is a list for
CentOS users, have you ever seen this fellow on here before? Maybe you
should search the archives first? I noticed you also posted this
message to the Ubuntu tech help mailing list; have you ever seen him
on there either?

Who is the bloke anyway? Is he just some bloke who has nothing to do
with either CentOS  or Ubuntu because if that is the case what are you
doing? Use a phone book, contact Harvard, use Facebook, whatever. What
are the odds of someone here knowing him? Btw, does anyone here have
some contact details for Batman?

> Do you also know how I can contact all the justices of the Judicial
> Committee of the UK Privy Council and all the Lords of the UK House of
> Lords? According to the UK Parliament website, it says that many Peers
> do not have public email addresses.

Write them a letter, ring them up, I don't know and I don't care, stop
sending this email to multiple lists which I also happen to be on and
spamming my inbox. This is not a directory service.

--
Regards,
James.

http://www.jamesbensley.co.cc/ - There are only 10 kinds of people in
the world, those who understand trinary, those who don't understand
trinary and those who don't understand trinary.