[CentOS] [URGENT] Assistance Requested in Looking for Dr Francis T. Seow, Harvard Law School Research Fellow

Rudi Ahlers rudiahlers at gmail.com
Thu May 27 10:45:54 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 12:39 PM, <lhecking at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) writes:
> > Dear James,
> >
> > I apologize but I am really not spamming. I am really sending a genuine
> > medical plea.
>
>  You also sent to openbsd-misc and who knows where, so by definition, you
>  are a spammer. Go away.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you are trying to reach someone who
probably has nothing todo with this, or most other Linux related mailing
lists. And you're making a lot of people angry by doing this.

Phone harvard, or google his name. Or drive there and ask someone where he
is. or something.

P.S. Stop apologizing as well, just stop posting to these lists, it's
probably for your own good.

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers