[CentOS] sandbox complaint

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Thu May 27 16:00:15 UTC 2010

Daniel wrote:

> On 05/27/2010 11:49 AM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>> Updating a system from CentOS 5.4 (current) to 5.5, and I see:
>>
>> libsepol.scope_copy_callback: zosremote: Duplicate declaration in
>> module:
>> type/attribute zos_remote_t
>> libsemanage.semanage_link_sandbox: Link packages failed
>> semodule:  Failed!
>>
>> Any ideas as to what's going on, or why?
>>
>>         mark "glad selinux is disabled on that box"
>>

> Do you have multiple pp files definitin zosremote?

Well, after I googled zosremote, and found it's zos-remote, and where its
config file was, in /etc/audisp I see:
-rw-r----- 1 root root  210 Mar 31 02:26 audispd.conf
-rw-r----- 1 root root  620 Mar 31 02:26 audisp-remote.conf
drwxr-x--- 2 root root 4096 May 27 11:42 plugins.d
-rw-r----- 1 root root  246 Mar 31 02:26 zos-remote.conf

And I *guarantee* I have *never* done anything other than just upgrade
this system, and that this system has had selinux disabled all along, so
if there are, they were installed with a yum update from whatever the
upstream has packaged.

        mark