[CentOS] sandbox complaint

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Thu May 27 20:12:38 UTC 2010

Daniel wrote:
> On 05/27/2010 02:38 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>> Daniel wrote:

>> <snip>

>>> Remove all audispd-zos-remote.pp and zos_remote.pp
>>>
>>> We ship zosremote.pp
>>
>> Ok... I can do that, but are you saying to just rm it, and not whatever
>> package it came in?
>>
>> And if it's not correct, why is it here, anyway? Anyone on the CentOS
>> list? I don't want to screw around with this as "oh, it's only his weird
>> problem", I figure that it's happening to a lot of other folks, and I'd
>> like to make the problem go away for everyone. That, of course, means it
>> the incorrect stuff needs to be removed from whatever package it's
>> in....
>>
> I think you will find that it does not happen for everyone else and that
> these files do not belong to other packages.  I have a feeling that
> something went wrong on an update that left these files around.

Hmmm...but I don't know if rm'ing them will work, if they're in the d/b.
So I suppose I'll have to find the package that put them there...
<time passes>
Ok, anyone on the CentOS list: does *anyone* know where this came from?
It' sin the directory provided by
selinux-policy-targeted-2.4.6-279.el5.noarch, but there's no zos_remote in
the package.

           mark