[CentOS] Broken repo / mirrors?

Peter Kjellstrom cap at nsc.liu.se
Fri May 28 14:35:44 UTC 2010

On Friday 28 May 2010, Robert Heller wrote:
> I fixed my earlier problem with a 'yum clean all', now I am getting this
> problem:
>
> 'Package does not match intended download'

Sounds like the new meta-data you got after your 'yum clean all' was bad (ie.
does not match the packages on any other mirror). Try pointing yum to a
trusted mirror and re-run the clean all.

It could be something else also but the packages you pull down does not match
the checksums in the meta-data. Less likely reasons for this includes an evil
proxy, bad RAM, ...

/Peter