[CentOS] 32-bit boot CD for 64-bit install using kickstart

Sun May 2 01:31:46 UTC 2010
Carlos S <neubyr at gmail.com>

I also have same kickstart files except change in url and NTP settings
(for VMware server). I will verify again if I made some silly mistake
somewhere in kickstart file. Thanks for the replies...

--
neubyr.