[CentOS] Not firewall, but what?

Fri May 7 13:40:10 UTC 2010
Benjamin Franz <jfranz at freerun.com>

On 05/06/2010 09:38 PM, Jussi Hirvi wrote:
> Does the problem affect other xen systems on the same box? I haven't
> tested this yet (I cannot reproduce the error).
>
> You could test yourself if you can see
> 	http://62.236.221.71 (the problem system)
> 	http://62.236.221.78 (another guest on the same xen host)
>
> If someone *cannot* see the 1st one, then it would be interesting to
> know if (s)he can see the 2nd one or not.

Interesting. I can ping and reach the second address, but not the first
one. A thought: Double-check your routes are good, your interfaces are
actually all up, and that no other machine has accidentally got the IP
address up as well. Post the results for 'route -n', 'ifconfig', and
'arping -D 62.236.221.71' on the machine.

--
Benjamin Franz