[CentOS] Broken upgrade to memcached

Sat May 8 02:11:15 UTC 2010
Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>

Am 05.05.10 08:32, schrieb Axel Thimm:
> On Tue, May 04, 2010 at 03:37:52PM +0200, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>> You do not look for updates on 5.4, but for updates on5. And EPEL (as
>> ATRPMS) tags along with RHEL - so you have to be looking out for
>> things like that when you use CentOS.
>
> Until now I have only seen the kernel causing problems (with kmdl
> support), and I have become very careful to always support the latest
> centos kernels (as well as centosplus kernels).
>
> Are there any other know issues with ATrpms and too early package
> support for the upcoming centos release?

Sorry if that looks like I was badmouthing your repo somehow :)

I was assuming you were already building against 5.5 as I ran into a
problem updating the nvidia-kmdl. I didn't do any further checks then,
but decided to live with that issue.

If that isn't so, I said something wrong I guess.

Regards,

Ralph