[CentOS] Text file manipulation in CentOS?

Wed May 12 04:12:48 UTC 2010
hadi motamedi <motamedi24 at gmail.com>

$ cat hadi | sort | uniq -c -w 9 | sort -n | perl -ne 'print unless
> /(\d+)/ and $1 < 3'
>       4 CallId 91  State TK         Bts 5  Bt 1  Tr (4 0x0f)  E1 (4 0
> 18)  Tru (0 1 1)
>       7 CallId 92  State CL         Bts 7  Bt 1  Tr (6 0x0a)  E1 (3 1

Thank you for your reply. To just have one 'State' for the CallId , I
created one new logfile as the following:
#more logfile1 | grep "State TK" >> logfile2
Then in the logfile2 , I tried to count the number of occurances of each
distinct CallId with the aid of your proposed command . But in the output, I
see differences between the number obtained from counting them manually with
the one generated from your command. Can you please correct me?