[CentOS] Formatting file system too slow on CentOS

Wed May 12 05:01:06 UTC 2010
David Suhendrik <david at pnyet.web.id>

I tried to change the configuration of a compatible sata in bios to AHCI, but my hard drive is not detected.
I do not have a smart array controller. I do this AHCI features need smart array controller? I've been looking for a reference, but did not find.

Any suggestions?

--
Best regards,
David