[CentOS] update of rpm directory

Fri May 14 00:34:50 UTC 2010
Jobst Schmalenbach <jobst at barrett.com.au>

If I understand this correctly then you want to update
the LOCAL RPM files to the latest version?

I am not sure but you could try "yumdownloader"
with some kind of bash script:

 for f in `ls -1 *rpm`; do
  echo Working on file: $f
  name=${rpm%%-[0-9]*}
  echo The name of the rpm: $name
  yumdownloader $name
 done

This is NOT tested but you could give it a try!

jobst