[CentOS] How to create a printer that prints directly to a file?

Sun May 16 19:49:20 UTC 2010
cornel panceac <cpanceac at gmail.com>

2010/5/16 Bryan Berry <bryan at olenepal.org>

> I am trying to learn how to share printers using samba. I am doing most of
> my experiments at home w/ libvirt and where there are no printers.
>
> How can I set up a printer device that just prints to a file on my system?
> That would really help me in my experiments.

try this:

 http://www.linux.com/archive/feed/61826

--
Among the maxims on Lord Naoshige's wall, there was this one: "Matters of
great concern should be treated lightly." Master Ittei commented, "Matters