[CentOS] update to 5.5 small issues

Mon May 17 02:48:50 UTC 2010
fred smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 01:56:58PM -0400, samuel machua wrote:
> Hi Fred, were you able to fix your mail problem is seem to be having the
> same issue.
> On Sun, 2010-05-16 at 13:17 -0400, fred smith wrote:
> > sendmail.cf

Yes, something in the 5.5 update probably put a new sendmail.mc or
sendmail.cf on my system and since my customized one was named fcshome.mc
the new one was used instead.

So, if you've got a customized sendmail.mc (or <somename>.mc, rather) you
should rebuild the cf from it (while in /etc/mail, as root):

	make <somename>.cf

then copy that .cf file over sendmail.cf,
then restart sendmail:

	/etc/rc.d/init.d/sendmail restart