[CentOS] Yum segmentation fault when updating to CentOS v5.5

Mon May 17 09:28:31 UTC 2010
Sorin Srbu <sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se>

Behalf
>Of Sorin Srbu
>Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 11:22 AM
>To: 'CentOS mailing list'
>Subject: Re: [CentOS] Yum segmentation fault when updating to CentOS v5.5

Never mind this problem. Just tried to start httpd and it gave me a
segmentation fault as well. Something is not right with this particular
machine and I think it's for the best to do a complete reinstall anyway.

Thanks all.
--
/Sorin