[CentOS] release of 5.5? (filesystem troubles)

Mon May 17 16:15:02 UTC 2010
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

on 5-14-2010 2:22 AM Tom Brown spake the following:
>>> is there an estimate when centos 5.5 will be released?
>
> as far as i knew it was out - at least it seemed to drop on me on the 10th
>
> eg centos-release-5-5.el5.centos.x86_64.rpm
Remember... releases start to mirror before the official announcements for one
very good reason... If they announce before the mirrors are mostly synced,
then the list fills up with complaints... So if you see new files out there
some where, please DON'T spread it around, as it will just slow down the
mirror updates and make the wait even longer.