[CentOS] Update successful. Thanks.

Tue May 18 16:14:43 UTC 2010
Ron Blizzard <rb4centos at gmail.com>

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:

> how about yum.log ? if you dont mind attaching that, I think there is
> enough info for a bugreport on bugs.centos.org

The yum.logs don't show anything about memory issues. Maybe I only
assumed it was a memory issue and quit out of the update process
before it was done needlessly. When I updated my brother's computer,
there was some of the same behavior (at least it appeared to be the
same) and I think it had something to do with shutting down the
VirtualBox kernel. I just let it go in that case and everything
updated fine.

I've just updated my laptop without any issues (no VirtualBox on this
computer). I guess what I'm saying is that I think the only "software"
problem was the software between the computer screen and the chair.
Sorry for bringing it up -- next time I'll document any "problems" --
real or imagined.

And thanks again for your great work on CentOS.

--
RonB -- Using CentOS 5.5