[CentOS] 5.5 ISO size vs RHEL

Thu May 20 22:13:42 UTC 2010
Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>

Am 19.05.10 19:32, schrieb Todd Denniston:
> Karanbir Singh wrote, On 05/19/2010 01:11 PM:
>>> would have been nice if the split would have been below 32 bit MS tool limits.
>>>
>> which is what ? are '32 bit MS tools' not able to burn a regular dvd ?
>>
> I had a proxy, somewhere in the chain, spit out "Arithmetic result exceeded 32 bits."
> each time it encountered the first image.
> Hopefully there is a small amount of the CentOS population behind such Proxies, granted the CDs made
> t OK.

That seems to be the same kind of software which stops downloading DVDs
(or rather breaks the process) at around 370MB. You don't want to know
how many problem reports we had for that.

But sorry - I (at least) really couldn't care less if people deploy
broken software. I know, not your fault, but maybe you can tell people
along the chain, that there is something which breaks things.

Ralph