[CentOS] Calendar server software suggestions

Wed May 26 17:12:14 UTC 2010
Andres Lucena <andreslucena at gmail.com>

Hi,

I think that maybe Zimbra, ClearOS, eGroupware, Zarafa or Horde are a
little too much if the only thing you want is to have the calendar.
Maybe you should check WebCalendar [1]; its pretty good, allowing you
to sync it with iCal/RSS, and a bunch of other things.

Of course it all depends on what do you want to do, I mean, if you
want something to replace Microsoft Exchange maybe you should check
one of the above, but if the only thing you want is a Calendar, then
WebCalendar is the tool for the job.

[1] http://www.k5n.us/webcalendar.php

Bye,
Andres