[CentOS] s390x load, was: Broken repo / mirrors?

Fri May 28 18:48:57 UTC 2010
R P Herrold <herrold at centos.org>

On Fri, 28 May 2010, JohnS wrote:

> *GRINS*
> I question 600hr but parallel DICOM conversion can do that plus more
> being dependant on the image size and video.  I question you but then I
> don't.  One has to ask how many partitions are running?
>
> Let us see `ps arcwwwxo "command %cpu %mem" | grep -v grep | head -6`
> every 60 secs. You can plum that in, I know you can.  I thought the
> tweet bot was a little creative.

I think you are interested in this kind of result

[herrold at ibm ~]$ ps arcwwwxo "command %cpu %mem" | grep -v [pg][rs]
COMMAND          %CPU %MEM
rpmbuild         10.8  1.0

I will add a sampler, and then reduce the data with gnuplot to
graphical form, which I can then push, similar to a mrtg/rrd
graph set

-- Russ herrold