[CentOS] projects.centos.org down again

Glenn Eychaner geychaner at mac.com
Tue Nov 2 13:53:14 EDT 2010

> Garry Dale wrote:
>> There is an open bug report from 2009-09-21 with a similar summary [1].
>> Since bug 3858 was never closed, I've updated the notes.
> Per updates to bug tracker, the projects.centos.org site is back online.
> Should bug 3858 [1] now be closed, or is it acting as a placeholder for
> events such as this?  Just curious...

Well, projects.centos.org was up briefly over the weekend, but appears (from my end) to be down again, same symptoms; HTTP connections just hang.  Next time I'll download the LiveCD instructions I'm looking for to a static file!

Glenn Eychaner (geychaner at lco.cl)
Telescope Systems Programmer, Las Campanas Observatory