[CentOS] orphan inodes deleted issue

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Thu Nov 4 16:10:06 EDT 2010

On Fri, Nov 05, 2010 at 02:59:02AM +0700, David S. wrote:
> Recovery running automatically and not from fsck.

	Please do not top-post.

	The output you included in your post is that from a system
	booting and is indeed fsck output.  If I had to guess I would
	say that it was an unclean shutdown and it's just fsck cleaning
	up the mess that was left behind by playing back the filesystem
	journal during startup.

Anybody can win unless there happens to be a second entry.

-- George Ade (1866 - 1944), American writer, newspaper columnist,
and playwright