[CentOS] flash-plugin crashes on full screen

Greg Bailey gbailey at lxpro.com
Sun Nov 7 22:24:05 EST 2010

Rob Kampen wrote:
> Hi List.
> doing my weekly updates with yum last night installed
> kernel.x86_64 2.6.18-194.17.4.el5.centos.plus
> and
> flash-plugin.i386
> now today as I go to watch a movie from hulu.com it crashes the
> flash-plugin whenever I try to go full screen.
> Anyone else notice this behaviour?
> I guess I'll try to downgrade flash and see if that fixes the problem.

I noticed in the announcement at:

the following quote:

During testing, it was discovered that there were regressions with Flash
Player on certain sites, such as fullscreen playback on YouTube.  Despite
these regressions, we feel these security flaws are serious enough to
update the package with what Adobe has provided.