[CentOS] flash-plugin crashes on full screen

Przemysław Pawełczyk pp_o2 at o2.pl
Mon Nov 8 13:35:00 UTC 2010

On Mon, 08 Nov 2010 08:08:42 -0500
Rob Kampen <rkampen at kampensonline.com> wrote:

> >> kernel.x86_64 2.6.18-194.17.4.el5.centos.plus
(...)
> > I noticed in the announcement at:
> > https://www.redhat.com/archives/rhsa-announce/2010-November/msg00004.html
(...)
> thanks Greg - I moved to an earlier version - as I have no TV I want
> to see a movie full screen.

Hi,

BTW. Flash x64 was not reported to evince the same problems. I
checked it yesterday on Redhat and Adobe pages.

Scientific Linux x64 I use (100% CentOS) works excellent with Java x64
and 64 bit Flash.

I had a few Flash crashes under Firefox with heavy loads - dozens of
pages opened - as x64 version is in experimental phase but I wish i386
was equally stable!

But, 1) I have 15" monitor and I rarely switched on full screen modes;
2) hulu.com does not provide its services for users outside the USA -
so I wasn't able to check the specific site.

Regards