[CentOS] upcoming mailman version change?

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Sun Nov 21 18:42:31 EST 2010

I'm using CentOS on a box that, among other things, offers mailman
mailing lists, currently mailman 2.1.9. Version 2.1.14 is avilable
from the developers but integrating it into the system promises to be
tedious. I looked at RHEL 6 and don't know where to look to find the
version there, which I assume will be the version in CentOS 6. Can
anyone either confirm what version will be in C6 or where to find the
full feature list in RHEL 6?

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."