[CentOS] PE850 Interrupt conflicts on CentOS 5 and onboard ethernet and pci-e serial

Dan Irwin dan at jackies.com.au
Fri Nov 26 00:20:35 UTC 2010

Hello,

The kernel was updated today to the latest, but I have also tried the previous few kernels.

The machine was recently updated to the latest bios revision for a PE850 (A04) which was included in my post.

I apologise for posting the corporate email sig, but your post really isn't much better.

Do you have any real advice or experience with this model of server running CentOS/RHEL? Or were you only really posting to complain about my sig and disclaimer?

Regards,

Dan

(Posting in plain text mode just in case someone out there still reads with pine or elm)