[CentOS] how to separate individual logs?

hadi motamedi

motamedi24 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 06:58:22 UTC 2010

Dear All
I have captured a file  in my centos showing logs captured from many
modules concurrently. Please find attached a sample of the file. As
you see, there are logs from individual modules that have been
captured concurrently. For example, there are logs from
IPTR,SNMP,HLR,TCAP,XAPP,and SCCP modules but they are coming
concurrently.Each log has the header name of its accompanied module in
the beginning. I need to have the log of each modules separately. Can
you please show me the power of centos on how to separate individual
module's logs from the whole?
Thank you