[CentOS] Any chance to get a working, current openldap srpm/rpm for centos 5.5

Götz Reinicke - IT-Koordinator goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Mon Nov 29 13:56:18 UTC 2010

Am 29.11.10 13:16, schrieb Stefan Held:
> Am Montag, den 29.11.2010, 09:46 +0100 schrieb Götz Reinicke -
> IT-Koordinator:
>> Hello,
>>
>> is there anyone out there, who has a current 2.4.23 srpm or good how to
>> compile it from src with supported db4?
>
> Well, you would have to rebuild half of the system to do that.
>
> If you try to rebuild db4 you should rebuild rpm and so on.
>
> if you rebuild openldap all the ldap client software an dependend stuff
> should be rebuilt to ensure everything is working.
>
> What would you do with that rpm? Would it be for production?

Yes, it yould be for production. It is a pain I know, and so far I
managed to compile the rpm from

http://ltb-project.org/wiki/documentation/openldap-rpm

That might work, as it is an installation allong with the db 4.3 from RH.

	chhers . Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. Claudia Hübner

Geschäftsführer:
Prof. Thomas Schadt