[CentOS] Samsung CLP-325W network connection?

Timothy Murphy

gayleard at eircom.net
Mon Nov 29 19:50:45 UTC 2010

Anyone got this working over a LAN under CentOS?
The instructions claim it is easy to connect
after pressing the WPS button on printer and router.

Sadly, I don't see a WPS button on my Linksys WRT54GL router.
When I press the WPS button on the printer
the WiFi icon flashes,
but I don't see any attempt to connect in /var/log/messages
on my CentOS-5.5 server.

Any advice or suggestions gratefully received.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net