[CentOS] SELinux - way of the future or good idea but !!!

Bob McConnell rmcconne at lightlink.com
Tue Nov 30 21:53:38 UTC 2010

Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
> With the ever increasing complexity of software is there any software
> you trust? I know I don't. Are you running your Flash plugin in Mozilla
> as a different user than the one you logged into under X? Care to
> elaborate how to accomplish such a feat? Or can you provide any
> pointers?

That one's easy, don't ever install the plugin, or anything else from
Adobe. Second step, set NoScript to block everything and everyone. If
any site has content that requires either of those, I will never see it.
That's their loss, not mine. If they want me to see it they can make it
available via the approved methods.

Bob McConnell
N2SPP