[CentOS] Recycle Bin disappeared (GNOME, CentOS 5.5, 32 bit)

Thu Nov 4 12:08:39 UTC 2010
Lanny Marcus <lmmailinglists at gmail.com>

Probably this is due to operator error, The Recycle Bin in GNOME
disappeared, for this CentOS 5.5 (32 bit) Desktop PC. The box is fully
updated.

Is there a command I can use, or another procedure, to get the Recycle
Bin in GNOME working again?

The .trash folder is there.

Incredibly rare that I use the KDE Desktop, but it is also installed
on this box and the Trash folder (like the Recycle Bin on GNOME) is
working perfectly, so this seems to be something I've done to GNOME.

[lanny at dell1602 ~]$ uname -a
Linux dell1602 2.6.18-194.17.4.el5 #1 SMP Mon Oct 25 15:51:07 EDT 2010
i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
[lanny at dell1602 ~]$

TIA!
Lanny