[CentOS] Centos 4 and cgiemail

Fri Nov 12 15:14:30 UTC 2010
Todd Cary <todd at aristesoftware.com>

I am running Centos 4 and want to run cgiemail in a directory
under the web application.  The setting of the "value" property
in the <form> is tricky, but I have the web application running
on other servers without a problem.  On my server I get the error
that it cannot find the file pointed to by the value in the <form>.

My question is whether or not I need to do something special like
install an application on the server or do something special with
permissions (the cgiemail is owned by apache and has 775 for
permissions).

The web app is in the "interact" folder with the cgiemail in
cgi-bin under it.

Works on other servers.

Many thanks...

Todd