[CentOS] easy httpd's problem

Tue Nov 16 08:25:09 UTC 2010
49163653 <49163653 at qq.com>

your guys:
I can't see the direcotry under / produced by mkdir command via Internat Explorer, except the any direcotry and file that exist after the CentOS installation complete.
This is my directory 's detail information:

drwxr-xr-x  root www-data root:object_r:default_t          CenterRepo

and my httpd's configuration information:

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerAdmin gitserver
    DocumentRoot /
    <Directory />
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks includes
        order allow,deny
        AllowOverride None
        allow from all
    </Directory>
    ServerName dummy-host.example.com
    ErrorLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-error_log
    CustomLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

I just make sure the the CenterRepo directory belong to the www-date group which run by httpd ,why can't I still access that directory?

Thanks for your help!

2010-11-16

49163653