[CentOS] upcoming mailman version change?

Sun Nov 21 23:42:31 UTC 2010
Dave Stevens <geek at uniserve.com>

Hi,

I'm using CentOS on a box that, among other things, offers mailman
mailing lists, currently mailman 2.1.9. Version 2.1.14 is avilable
from the developers but integrating it into the system promises to be
tedious. I looked at RHEL 6 and don't know where to look to find the
version there, which I assume will be the version in CentOS 6. Can
anyone either confirm what version will be in C6 or where to find the
full feature list in RHEL 6?

Dave

--
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
   Krishnamurti