[CentOS] Addressing outgoing connections to a specific interface

Sat Nov 6 18:06:58 UTC 2010
Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com>

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 19:35, Hakan Koseoglu <hakan at koseoglu.org> wrote:
> OK, I got it wrong earlier. Not possible without breaking your WLan network.
> It's much easier to move the D-Link router to 192.168.0.2 or something
> else, in most cases it doesn't matter where the router sits. Better,
> move one of them to an other private network subnet (192.168.1.0/24
> maybe?)

Thanks, Hakan. I control neither router! The wireless admin doesn't
even understand that her wifi is unsecured (but she says that if I can
connect via her connection "somehow" and don't cause trouble, she
doesn't mind) and the wired network has too many other-people things
already connecting to the 192.168.0.1 address that it would not be
feasible to change.

I'll google it some more, this is more of a learning experience for me
than a critical issue. I seem to be a bit too convinced that somehow
this is possible, and so long as I'm learning I will continue to try.
I'll post back if I have any success.

Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen