[CentOS] Centos 6 installation memory requirements

Tue Nov 16 20:26:12 UTC 2010

On 11/16/2010 12:28 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 11/16/2010 05:22 PM, Scott Robbins wrote:
>
>> Errm, it was.  In one more brilliant following of Fedora (watch us look
>> like Windows), the text installer for 6 has been "streamlined and
>> simplified"
>>
> well, you can always use the vnc console - and kickstart lets you do
> most things.

Yes, I was thinking about vnc console.

back on Centos 5.2, I built a boot CD for it, and had to hard code the
IP addr for my notebook for it. Then, perhaps once on FC12, it was a
boot option and actually easy to use. So I will have to look it up and
to some testing....