[CentOS] upgrading Centos-Xen when version 6 comes along

Wed Nov 17 16:19:48 UTC 2010
Digimer <linux at alteeve.com>

On 11/17/2010 11:02 AM, Rudi Ahlers wrote:
> Thanx Digimer,
>
> Just out of curiosity, are you part of the CentOS development team?
> Maybe the Wiki hasn't been updated with your info yet?
>
> Would you mind posting your findings to this list as well?

Nope, I'm independent. When I am done though, if people thinks it's good
enough quality, I'll make my docs available to the CentOS community
should they want to use them.

I think I'd rather post to the Xen and CentOS-virt lists, to about too
much duplication. If you want to follow along though, the very much in
progress links are:

- http://wiki.alteeve.com/index.php/Red_Hat_Cluster_Service_3_Tutorial
- http://wiki.alteeve.com/index.php/Xen_vs._KVM_Benchmark_-_Nov._2010

Neither are very useful at the moment though. I'm in the process of
migrating the documentation and my test setup to RHEL6. Things will be
stalled until that is done.

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer at alteeve.com