[CentOS] Centos 6 installation memory requirements

Thu Nov 18 14:38:46 UTC 2010
R-Elists <lists07 at abbacomm.net>

please stop wasting your precious time

break out your wallet, blow the dust out, and spend a few bucks on some RAM

it is TOTALLY inexpensive and you can add some quality years to your life
than to spend it in such painful and worrisome turmoil

;->