[CentOS] centos 5.5 x86_64 live cd

Thu Nov 18 16:24:27 UTC 2010
Przemysław Pawełczyk <pp_o2 at o2.pl>

On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 10:52:19 -0500
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 9:39 AM, Johan Scheepers
> <johansche at telkomsa.net> wrote:
>
> > Kindly please..Is the live CD  installable.
>
> No. There is a net-install function built into the loader for the
> livecd, but unfortunately it's not directly installable to disk. This
> should be possible for the CentOS 6 live CD when it is released.

Hi,

Do not treat me as a troll, sort of, but if you want to check
installable versions of RHEL 5.5 go to the Scientific Linux sites. It
is the same RHEL as the CentOS distro. Here are the links you may
found helpful:

http://www.livecd.ethz.ch/index.html
ftp://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/livecd/55/i386/
http://www.livecd.ethz.ch/download/testing/55/x86_64/

My best regards