[CentOS] How can I setup to allow php running on CentOS server?

Fri Nov 19 07:25:24 UTC 2010
wang suya <o-soya at seiss.co.jp>

Hi Timo

   Thank you but I tryed "yum install php-5.1.6-27.el5"
it said that "Package php-5.1.6-27.el5.i386 already installed and latest version Nothing to do"
Do you know why?

Thanks!
Wang