[CentOS] Novell sale news? (OT)

Tue Nov 23 07:23:56 UTC 2010
Niki Kovacs <contact at kikinovak.net>

Drew a écrit :

> I beg to differ. I've used Dreamweaver for years and while I can't
> speak for the latest versions, the MX version released in 2002
> produced some of the cleanest (x)html I've seen.

XHTML is supposed to be semantic, e. g. it indicates clearly that "this
is a quotation", "this is an abbreviation", etc. The only thing
Dreamweaver can do is put cleanly indented <div></div> brackets around
everything, to make sure no search engine leafing through the page will
ever have the slightest clue about the content. Which is bad.

http://www.microlinux.fr --> made with Vim :oD

Cheers,

Niki