[CentOS] Latex - was Novell sale news?

Tue Nov 23 17:01:39 UTC 2010
R P Herrold <herrold at owlriver.com>

On Tue, 23 Nov 2010, Robert Heller wrote:

160 lines of largely untrimmed quoted cr*p

You know better, Robert and by your action you say you just
don't care.  This kind of behaviour is the best way I can
think of to drive people away from reading the list

My prior working rule on this list (and other) is that if a
person cannot trim within the first screen, it gets trashed
without being read further.  We had a 'no discernable
trimming' problem on the mirror list to the same effect last
week, and two other @centos.org 'beat me to the punch' trying
to get the clear disregard of the CentOS mailing list policies
there. "deleting non-applicable text as required" [1] [2]

I'll have to start adding a response rule to 'shame' offenders
here, I guess

-- Russ herrold

[1] http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=16
[2] http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-mirror/2010-November/004274.html