[CentOS] CENTOS 5.5 X86 continue get "out of memory" error?????

Thu Nov 25 00:39:05 UTC 2010
Robert Heller <heller at deepsoft.com>

> Thnak you for answer.
>
> We can NOT use X86_64 due to application NOT support 64 bits.

You can run 32-bit applications with a 64-bit kernel.  CentOS / RHEL
installs the 32-bit shared libraries along with the 64-bit libraries.

You can also install xen (or kvm) and run 32-bit slave (virtual)
processes, with reasonable amounts of memory.