[CentOS] SELinux - way of the future or good idea but !!!

Sat Nov 27 06:33:36 UTC 2010
Alison <penguin at alisoncc.com>

Thanks for all the input. Particularly John and Patricks URL's for reading material. Starting with the stuff here http://www.nsa.gov/ia/guidance/security_configuration_guides/operating_systems.shtml Which is really good.

I can get 1.5Mb/s upload using Annex M, but have previously purchased hosting as I have had little experience in "battle hardening" a server. Feeling much more confident now that I have reading material to guide me in keeping the bad guys out.

Alison