[CentOS] SELinux - way of the future or good idea but !!!

Sun Nov 28 14:50:54 UTC 2010
Scott Robbins <scottro at nyc.rr.com>

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 09:14:43PM +0800, Christopher Chan wrote:

> > I think it is easier/cheaper to use hardware firewalls and idp systems
> > to protect servers than fight with selinux on each server.
> >
> > SELinux tuning might work on companies with unlimited resources like
> > NSA .. or if you run server at home with unlimited free time to tune
> > it up.
> >

> Are you some secret agent for botnets? I know they love to get their
> hands on Linux boxes for use as their command centres for their Windows
> drones.

Sigh.  I don't think people have the right (or ability) to
judge another person's situation.

So....

Judging from this, every AIX, Solaris, and BSD administrator are botnet
agents.  As well as Debian server farms.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Giles: Might I have a word?